I am a butterfly, because I said so.
I’ve painted my own colors, and I fly where I wanna.
No one owes me a thing, and I sure don’t owe anyone else.
I owe it all to myself.
Many people quote “Living my best life,” and they should.
Why shouldn’t YOU?
My prayer is for everyone to find peace.
Everything will then fall into place.
Give yourself permission.
Allow your dreams to come true.
Allow your love to be wild.
Allow your life to speak volumes.
Allow yourself release to your inner child.
Philosophies of Indian yogi, Sadhguru:
- Stop thinking so intensely – that causes depression.
- You’re not mad at somebody, you’ve just gone mad.
- Nothing is stressful, it is the inability to manage your body, mind and emotions.
- The problem is irresponsible growth of the human population.
- It is not a privilege to be depressed so that you’ll get attention from somebody.
- Life is not outside of you. You are life.
- Every breath you take, you’re getting closer to your grave, every breath you take, you’re also getting closer to your liberation.
- Spirituality is empowerment.
- It would be wonderful if this world was guided by little children, because they are closer to life than anyone else.
- Joy is a natural phenomenon. Misery is your creation.
- It pays to be joyful!
- Don’t be dead serious about your life. It’s just a play.
- If there is something in your life which means something to you, you should not postpone it for a single day.
- Whatever happens, ultimately, life corrects itself.
- You can either live logically or magically. It’s your choice.
- You know everything about the world, but you do not know anything about yourself. This is a ridiculous way to live.
- Do not try to fix whatever comes in your life. Fix yourself in such a way that whatever comes, you will be fine.
- The more conclusions you have, the less you experience life.
- Do not try to be the best, just do your best.
- Yesterday only lives in your mind.
- Be the light of your life.