8 Ways to Shine
It’s only right to have these moments of reflecting and assessing. We take must take inventory of how we’re feeling. It’s necessary to replay the turn of events from the last set of 365 days. It matters. It feeds our drive as we continue on our journeys. So, what really happened? What was your response? Are you handling it? Have you learned the lessons? What needs to change? How.
Everyday, I am learning so much about myself. It’s a beautiful experience. I know what works for me, and what doesn’t. Here are eight guidelines I’ve created to keep my balance:
- Coffee 🙂
- Always be your authentic self
- Start your day with whatever brings you peace, love, light, and joy
- Make a “to-do” list
- Seek counsel/guidance – not opinions. You already know what you want
- Identify your support system and thank them every chance you get
- There is no competition. Stop looking for it. It does not exist. Do you!
- Keep creating. Keep imagining. There’s plenty of space for it all
There are some things we just don’t ask permission for. We’re taking breaks when we want one. We’re putting our all into our work. Everything we touch will have our signature by the rich quality of what we’re producing. We’re finding beauty and joy in ALL of the little things. And in this grand world, everything is considered “the little things”.